Monday, January 18, 2010

Even is 7 Months Old today!!

I can 't believe my little man is 7 months old today!!! Where did the time go?? It seems like when I put him to bed last night he was 1 month old and then he woke up today 7 months old.

Even screams and makes the funniest noises, he has recently discovered his pee-pee when he's in the bathtub, and he is just about crawling around. I'll be super stressed from school or work and I look at him and I just smile. My heart melts when I think of his innocence and all that he has yet to be exposed to...I want to keep him that way for ever to ensure his safety from the harsh realities. However, I can't so I am going to cherish each second I have with him.

Happy Birthday 'Lil Stinky Peanut...you are the best thing that's every happened to me!!!

Mommy Loves You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment