Monday, January 11, 2010

The End is in Sight!!

Today both Dave and I start the beginning of the end of our current education endeavour!! I start one of the last five semesters I have for graduate school and Dave starts one of the last three he has for his 2nd Bachelors degree. This time next year Dave will be entering graduate school at USF (Medieval European History) and I will be preparing for graduation...WOO HOO!!!

This is the start of a great year (we are predicting). My BFF is having her baby pretty much any day now, my 8-year old niece will be making her first communion, our son will be turning one, we will be taking our first vacation as a family, and my other BFF is getting married in Grand Caymans!!! Not to mention all the other things that will pop up between now and the end of the year that we just don't know about yet!!!

So much to blog about, please check back for updates!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEP...a great year!!! Can't wait to see what it has in store!!!

    ReplyDelete